Official home for the Ann Arbor Soccer Association.
September 7, 2015
There are no AASA games today (Labor Day) or tomorrow September 8. Enjoy!
August 10, 2015
Registration is open for the fall!
Please note the following properties of AASA fall soccer:
- There is no Tuesday 11v11 league in the fall.
- As the available daylight starts to dwindle, we will start games at 6 PM.
Friendly tips from your AASA Registrar:
- All players are allowed to only request one other player. Both players are required to list each other for the request to be honored.
- All players not paying online must pay within the first week of the fall season. If you do not, your spot will be forfeited. Extenuating circumstances may be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- If you know you will be unable to attend games for a portion of the fall season, please indicate so on your registration. This spring, some teams struggled to field enough players despite having full rosters.
The Ann Arbor Soccer Association offers a variety of adult recreational leagues for anyone aged 15 years and older.
Games are 45 minutes per half with a 5 minute halftime and are played on half-sized fields with half-sized goals.
Games are played twice a week, either Monday & Wednesday 7v7 (Coed or Womens leagues) or Tuesday & Thursday 7v7 (Coed league only).
A full-field 11 vs 11 Coed league is also held once a week on Tuesdays during the Spring and Summer sessions.
All signup is done on an individual basis and all attempts are made to create balanced teams based on each players reported experience and skill level. Players may sign up for as many leagues as they like and have time to play.